Heal and Soothe is a dietary supplement designed to help relieve joint aches and pains. It’s recommended for individuals concerned about the side effects of over the counter (OTC) prescriptions. Fortunately, for those who require treatment of this type, Heal and Soothe is a better alternative. Users should expect that this dietary supplement can help them manage joint discomfort, boost their immune system, and improve blood circulation.
Living Well Nutraceuticals is the manufacturer of this product. It was the desire of the company’s founder to create a natural supplement that helps people deal with pain. Its formulation relies on all-natural extracts to boost the body’s ability to fight and stop pain, a concept knows as systemic therapy.
Learn more about How Heal-n-Soothe Has Changed the Supplement Industry
How Heal And Soothe Treats Pain
This supplement works by combining potent anti-inflammatory ingredients found naturally. Incorporated enzymes work by thinning the blood and by breaking down scar tissues. Heal and Soothe’s enzymes are said to be apoptogenic. In the event of physical pain, these enzymes neutralize pain causing bio-chemicals and promote repair and regeneration of tissues.
In addition to that, Heal minimizes the formation of blood clots leading to lowered instances of heart attacks. Its manufacturer spent seven years in researching formulation the supplement’s composition.
Heal and Soothe’s Ingredients
Heal and Soothe is made from 12 naturally occurring ingredients. Among these are:
- Boswellia extract:an ingredient derived from an Indian plant of the same name. This ingredient has been used in India for millennia to treat aches and pains especially in people suffering from osteoarthritis.
- Turmeric: an ingredient that is widely used to flavor foods. Besides that, turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. The inclusion of this extract gives Heal and Soothe antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rutin: this ingredient is derived from buckwheat, asparagus, certain citruses, and berries and has effective anti-oxidant properties. Rutin acts by preventing the binding of iron and hydrogen peroxide in the body.
- Ginger: though it’s a common food additive, ginger has medicinal properties. It has been used in Asia for over 2,500 years to treat inflammation, nausea, and pain.
- Proteolytic enzymes: these are enzymes present in most proteins and serve as the basis for this supplement. Proteolytic enzymes are effective against rheumatoid arthritis, sinusitis, and multiple sclerosis among others.
- Devils Claw: a powerful agent that acts against rheumatism and arthritis, It’s a powerful analgesic, antiarrhythmic, and anti-inflammatory agent.
Is Heal and Soothe Useful?
Using a natural supplement is beneficial in several ways. To begin with, it speeds up the recovery process. Also, its natural enzymes act by addressing the root cause of pain and inflammation rather than the symptoms. What’s more, systemic enzymes promote and reduce inflammations as well as swellings in the body. Visit This Page for additional information.